Sample Logic “borrows” Sean John Logo?

I knew I saw this logo somewhere!

Is Sean John a music library fan?  I guess he is, coz his logo looks all to familiar to this audio sample company’s logo.

Or wait… maybe the sample company is a Sean John “fan”.

Decide for yourself lol

Sean John Hat

Sean John Hat

Sample Logic Logo

Sample Logic Logo

Sean John Hat:

Sample Logic:

Posted by krakerjax  |  14 Comments  |  in Uncategorized

1. Sacha Jones 03/15/2010 8:32 am

Ahhh definitely a coincidence!!! I remember making logos out of our name in high school art class and im pretty sure mine looked pretty much the same!

2. IGotTheClapin2007 12/04/2008 1:54 pm

Actually, I produce Hiphop music and purchased Sample Logic’s A.I.R. product in mid 2006, (Very good product by the way). I also own some Sean John and am fairly certain that I received my SL products way before that design variation of the SJ Sean John logo was out in stores. Not to put the fire out here, but I am pretty sure this one is a coincidence, unless Sean John was a fan of the Sample Logic logo, which I am sure he probably is not even aware exists.

Thats my 2 cents…

3. Clint Diesel 11/20/2008 2:27 pm

Didn’t anyone notice that the company is called Sample Logic ( SL ) – and then decide to rip off a logo with the letters SJ … If you were to make a logo with SL you would never end up with that logo, simply because an L turns the opposite way from a J.

4. SmellyFinger 11/19/2008 9:38 pm

Seems a little too close for comfort to me.

5. Tankgirl 11/11/2008 12:53 am

what a ripoff! Super lame-os

6. Anonymous 10/21/2008 2:14 pm

looks totally different its an with sample logic its an L with swizzles on the sample logic and the S and J are more rounded on the Sean John

7. Steinbeck 10/21/2008 6:19 am

The nike logo looks a little different. Definite rip off to me though.

8. Anonymous 10/16/2008 5:55 pm

They both copied the Lebron Nike logo

9. Anonymous 10/13/2008 6:58 pm

lol epic phail!

10. Anonymous 10/11/2008 1:36 am

spitin image that one.
    i’m bettin seanjohn came first though..

(L on its side? ummm.. what?)

11. Smucka 10/10/2008 5:21 pm

HA HA… Good ONE!

12. Anonymous 10/10/2008 8:41 am

J just fits around S nice. It’d kinda be a natural development from anyone trying to make a logo with an S and a J wouldn’t it?

13. BradS 10/09/2008 11:37 pm

I see the similarity, but I doubt P Diddy knows the other company.

14. bertBrown 10/09/2008 9:45 pm

bah, they’re different enough. and besides, with sample logic, that’s an L on its side, not a J.