Your post will be set at pending review until approved - so make sure you read the about page before posting so you know all the do's & don'ts.
1. First you need to register, if you have done that skip to (2)
click the register link on the home page and follow the instructions
2. I highly recommend using firefox as your browser.
once you have logged in you will be taken to the dashboard area. click on the 'add new' link
3. you will now have an area to write your post.
Give your post a title.
Tell us all the info you know about what you noticed & if possible tell us where you got your info from
4. Make sure you un-check categorized and check the categories your post fits into best
5. If you are using Firefox you will have this bar at the top of your editing screen. it just makes it a lot easier to use. if not you can use html tags if you know how.
6. Insert a pic- scroll down the page to where you find this:
Click the add an image button and follow the instuctions
(please use images smaller that 600px)
IMPORTANT: Make sure you click full size
8. Resize your image. If the images are too large (If you are using firefox) you can just grab the corners of the image and drag the to fit the page.
9. If you want to add a link (using firefox) just highlight the text you want to link then hit the little button that looks like a chain link. a box will pop-up where you can enter the link in there.
- Your post will be reviewed and posted on the site ASAP
if you have any questions please feel free to contact ytwwn [at] youthoughtwewouldntnotice.com
YOUTUBE NOTE - if you want to embed a youtube video you must switch to 'HTML' then paste the code. Do not switch back to 'visual' or hit 'preview' It will stuff up- I don't know why just step 10 when it's done